Thank you to all the participants who made the 12th International Workshop on Railway Noise in Terrigal, Australia a great success! We hope to see you at the next workshop in 2019.
On behalf of the Australian Acoustical Society, we would particularly like to thank our main sponsors (Pandrol Track Systems, Delkor Rail and Vossloh Fastenings Systems) and our hosting partner, Asset Standards Authority, for their support.
The group photograph is now available here and a selection of other photographs from the event will be added to the website in the near future.
Papers for peer review and publication
We expect that most authors will wish to have their paper peer reviewed and published in the special issue of Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design next year.
The process for this is as follows:
- Please complete the Springer “Consent to Publish” form and return it to IWRN12australia@gmail.com, ensuring you add:
- Author(s) full name(s)
- Corresponding Author’s name, address, affiliation and e-mail
- Your signature and date on the last page of the form
- Springer require a Microsoft Word version of all papers for publication.
- David Hanson will be in touch with authors shortly with instructions for uploading the publication version of your paper.
- Please note the 8-page limit for published papers.
- If you wish to make minor revisions to your paper prior to peer review, the deadline for providing the revised version is 30 October 2016.
- If you would like your presentation to be made available via the website, please send a PDF version to IWRN12australia@gmail.com (note: 10MB file size limit).
Informal proceedings and delegate bags
- We have a small number of spare copies of the informal proceedings and delegate bags.
- If you wish to purchase either of these, they are available at
- Au$100 per copy of the proceedings
- Au$50 per delegate bag
- Plus postage (at cost)
- Please contact us at IWRN12australia@gmail.com if you wish to purchase these items